How to Introduce yourself in Indonesian?

Hello! Now we are going to learn how to introduce ourselves in Indonesian language :-). How many audience here? I am counting on you all. :-)

First, you say "Halo/ hai!". It has meaning "Hello/ hi" in English. It seems there isn't big different about those languanges.
Henceforth, follow those short conversation below! :-)

X: "Hai! (hi!)".
Y: "Hai! (hi!)".
X: "Bolehkah saya memperkenalkan diri?(May I introduce myself?)".
Y: "Ya tentu boleh (of course you might)".
X: "Nama saya X, saya tinggal di Indonesia, kesibukan saya sekarang adalah seorang pelajar, kalau Anda? (my name is X, I live in Indonesia, my occupation now is a student, how about you?".
Y: "Sama seperti Anda (same, with you)".
X: "Terimakasih, senang berkenalan dengan Anda (Thank you, nice to meet you)"
Y: "Senang berkenalan dengan Anda (nice to meet you too)".

Hope this useful for you all especially for you that learn Indonesian language. :-)

0 comments: