Devotion or money?



Assalamualaikum wr. wb.
Today, as usually I went to campus. I waited for a long time just for public transportation.
Also as usually I always pray to Allah “O Allah, please bring me a car to take and drive me to the campus, aamiin.
But the car didn't come yet. I sent a message to my mom, “mom, the car didn't come yet”, and as usually she just replied “just wait! There is a traffic jam at Cibatu”. “Where is Cibatu, mom?”, “the way toward Sadang”, she replied.”Oh I see”.

Finally I just could wait. Alhamdulillah finally the car come.
There was a woman beside me, I asked her, “where will you go?”. 
She said that she had just visited her baby in the hospital. 
The baby attacked by pneumonia disease. She said her baby had to care in A class that had the high price. Moreover, she must paid a down payment as much as one million. High range in my mind.
Not only that, even many poor people ignored in some hospitals. 
What the hell? What are they looking for? devotion or money?

0 comments: