Carrier of my Dreams

Your eyes speak of those thoughts, your voice never did
The pain and sorrow all hidden away
with your tender heart and mercy
You gave life a new meaning, your love never ends
every moment is a new beginning

with your words and constant care
your silky touch and the scent of your hair
it never leaves my mind


going insane in the silence - it's the end
the end for me
that silky petals of a rose, holding together my dreams and goals
as it clings to its stem
withering away brings a shower of tears - my hearts gone numb
numb from this silence
your love keeps me going
I continue following - following every move in resentment and doubt
I can never be as eloquent - I'll complain and pout
I love you dearly, swipe your soft palm across my tears
hold me tight and scare away my fears
Now and for always my only true love
My Mother - the more I say it, it may never be enough
My love I cannot express
I love you dearly - for now and always - From Allah may you be blessed

by Nudrat Siddiqui
USA

0 comments: